- IGCSE Education
The IGCSE Education
The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is the World's most popular international qualification for 5 to 19 year olds. It is followed by over 9000 Cambridge Schools in more than 160 Countries.
IGCSE education gives them excellent preparation for their next steps in education, including progression to A Levels and IBDP and equips them with skills for immediate employment. Cambridge IGCSE is recognized by Universities around the World.
Apart from the University of Cambridge is a not-for-profit organisation.
Why should you select IGCSE for your child?
- IGCSE is one of the most sought after and recognized qualifications in the World.
- It has benefited around 1.5 million students Worldwide. In India, more than 310 Schools are IGCSE dedicated and the number is expected to touch 600 in near future.
- The IGCSE curriculum is balanced and lends an international perspective to studies. It also takes into account different abilities of individual students.
- IGCSE students can take advantage of the Cambridge check-point, a diagnostic Service comprising of Standardized tests, that pin-point a student's strength and Weakness in key areas.
- University of Cambridge is over 800 years old.
- Students graduating from Cambridge School are eligible for all State level & National Level examinations like CET, IT JEE, CET, CAT etc.
- Individual Focus
- LOW student-to-teacher classroom ratio
- Developing multiple intelligence Scientifically designed Curriculum for all career paths
- Emphasis on Conceptual & practical learning Extremely caring, experienced and learned Staff Stress free learning environment Professional Sports, performing arts, fine arts facilities
- Parenting Guidance